Monday, January 23, 2006

Social Studies Strikes Back

I'm back in the Bohemian Social Studies teacher costume. (As my co-worker was very quick to point out. They so love their petty torments...don't they?) I wrote about this monkey suit b4, but to get the image back in yer heids: Khaki's, Clogs, Muted earth-tone sweater vest (Really brings the outfit together) and a cornflower blue dress shirt. All I need is some chalk to compliment the ensemble' and then we can BS for hours about the Civil War!

So, you know, I'm hopin' that if there is a guy equivalent to the "naughty-school girl Britney Spears" look circa 1999...Well, I'm hoping that this is it. But probably not. And I don't think I'll ever drop Britney's name on this blog, ever again. And really...I wouldn't I look that good in pigtails either. Not this cute anyway.



"Oooooooo, I have a question for yoooouuuu Mr. P...Oooooooooo...pick meeeeee"

Sick.

I should just go home.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one cute chick ;)

Frethem said...

Where's the webphone pic? Seriously?