Monday, January 23, 2006

Quitters

This'll be simple.


(sigh) I had to retire a pair of long underpants. It was time. Due to my strange penchant for wearing clothing items until they disintegrate, I think that these long undiepants have been in my possession for (Ohhhh) nigh on 15 years. They've been relegated to "Workout" long underpants for winter runs. The straw, which invariably broke my back would have to be the fact that they have become...quitters. That's right. The elastic around the waistband has stretched and worn to such a point that they were desperately clinging to my hips in the vain effort to stay on.

And they didn't. Sumbitches kept falling down during my run so that by the time I actually got back home they were bunched up in the crotch of my sweat pants and my a$$ was freezing off.

So yeah. They've gone bye bye. And I'm sure the visual is enough to get your Monday started right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for that image p :) Made my Monday morning.

P said...

Yeah. Dead sexy. To see the guy in the Spiderman Ski Mask and what probably looked like a big lumpy a$$. Reeeeally attractive monkey I was...