Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Ooooo, Listy McListerson

What's your favorite thing to do when no one else is around? Read. Practice Forms. Try to (gamely) tap. Workout. Vacuum Naked.

Name a guilty pleasure. Reading and writing. I love books, and if I had more hours in a day I would spend hours reading. (From Non-Fiction to Dreck-y Pop Culture rags) And I've been writing shite down for a couple of months now in the interest of either writing a play or just..doing an open mic night.

What's your greatest fear? Moooovin' on. (Mostly growing older alone. I don't fear death. A dumb or accidental death, yes. I also can't stand the thought of falling. Heights, no prob. Falling would suck.)

What's your favorite part of your body? Arms. And pretty eyes. Otherwise I'm pretty milqetoast from an outside perspective.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Somedays...(sighs) it kills me to be so moony/romantic/idealistic. And, I'd give myself a 16 inch phallus. It'd double as a belt.

What's your idea of perfect happiness? Peace of mind. Being content. Loving someone and being loved in return the same way. Daily laughter. Relaxing. Being dressed in sun-god robes while 1,000's of beautiful naked women throw little pickles at me. Am I the only one with that dream?

What's something you're good at that's totally useless? Useless trivia. Which can come in handy when your friend Matt calls you from LA asking "Who sang that lame-o song from the 1993 version of 'The 3 Musketeers'?" (Bryan Adams, Rod Stewart, and Sting. VO-mit)

What's your favorite album for a night of steamy monkey love? WTF? Nature. Something about being at a cabin with the windows open. Or a late night rainstorm in May.

What was your most memorable celebrity encounter? Gawd. Which one. I nearly spilled a latte' on Denise Richards filming "Drop Dead Gorgeous".

Who would you like to trade places with for a day? Johnny Depp. He's got it pretty good I'd wager.

Who's your favorite fictional character? Atticus Finch.

What Hollywood star would play you in a documentary based on your life? Sean Penn. Doi.

What song(s) best represents the soundtrack of your life? "This Island Earth" by the Nylons. If only for the first line: "Calling all dreamers, and optimistic fools. Don't let go of your dreams make them now, make them all come true. If you believe in a brighter day, you know you will find a way" Yup. Mr. Sensitivity. It was either that or Project Pat's "Make that A$$ clap"

If you could choose what to come back as, what would it be?
A yeti.

When you were a kid growing up, who did you imitate when you stood in front of the mirror?
So many things. Our imaginations were our best friends. (Me ma tells me that she caught me singing some Roy Orbison song when I was 3)

Name a book you've read recently and liked. I've just started "A Million Little Pieces". It's a pretty engaging read. I think Kaiser would really get a lot out of it.

Name a film you've seen recently and liked. Kong was recent. And decent. (The frickin' bug-pit scene just...ick.)

Name an album you've heard recently and liked. Concert okay? Pat McCurdy

Finish this line: "If we can send a man to the moon, then why... ?" Do I still feel the way I feel?

What will you remember most about the '90's? 90-95 were pretty teen/early 20's angsty. EVERYthing was so fucking serious and life changing. When in truth? It wasn't.

The latter part of the decade was pretty big in terms of personal and professional growth. I took school more seriously, I was single for the 1st time in forevah, and living by myself. So, I learned a lot and wound up figuring out the most important thing: I'm not going to stop making new personal discoveries. (Hopefully I will stop making Hallmark-y comments like that anymore either and just enjoy the quiet satisfaction that these are good life choices to make. )

And 1999, from what I remember, had a very good summer.

No comments: