Thursday, January 19, 2006

Coming back

You know...the ol' appetite hasn't been quite what it's been for a while now.

Ohhhh, there were situational factors, to be sure...but after my body acclimated to its new regime I found that the old way of eating was me eating for eatings sake. Not 'cause I was hungry. Just, regimented meals. And usually (in spite of mostly being healthy) I et a lot more.

So you know, I was thinking that the yogurt, fruits/veggies, and soup diet has been pretty good to me. I've lost weight, to be sure, but it came about at a great time (Before KFH)...and it would have taken me a lot longer to get into fighting shape had I not adopted this new diet.

'Cept...

Last night I was recounting the "dit da jao" story for the umpteenth time (P...yer a feckin' broken record. But I gotta tell ya: When told in conjunction with nearly getting knocked out at rehearsal and having a foam wrapped broomstick almost take your arm off...it makes for a faaaabulous story. I love watching people's reactions. I feel like C-3PO and the motherfuckin' Ewoks in "Jedi") ANYway, my pernt is: I got to the part where I said the DDJ smells like General Tso's...and I got a jones.

For Great Dragon.

More specifically, the steamed chicken with mixed vegetables. No MSG. Part of their "Light/Healthy" fare. Served with a sauce that is, not to put a fine a point on it: killah...

I miss Chinese food. And I know that sounds pretty dumb. What I am certain of, is that as soon as I eat the filthy stuff my metabolism is so whacked out and revved up I'll probably wind up sweating half the night AND having myself some fucked-up dreams.

Someday.

(sighs) 'Til then, it'll be the spicy lentil soup and honey-wheat pretzels. That's right...lentil soup. I am so glad I don't have a date tonight. Oh...wait. I'm at the COSTUME shop tonight. Awwwwww, poor customers. They only have to deal with stinky for another 4 shifts.

We each do our little part to stick it to the man, don't we? Some ways are silent...but deadly. Prrrrrrrrt.

2 comments:

Portana said...

Speaking of f'ed up dreams, get out of my head! Your room painting vexed me in my dreams! lol--

tbkqtsb-wow. Got nothin'.

P said...

Heh...Bueno. I've staring at the can of "Kilz" for the last week and a half. I'm stumped for a color.


d to the orajar. TFF (Too Funny)

Best damn vegan chili I've had has to be at French Meadow Bakery- Where d'ya get yours?

uijaxggb....I...I can't even begin to tell you all where my brain went just now.