Saturday, January 21, 2006

It's a Miracle

Um.

BD and I went to the 'Garage where we caught Miracle Worker.

I thought it was good. Ridiculously good. SR and SF as Anne and Helen were just, ugh... Sick. As was the FW, and that Amendt kid should get a shout out just for this really great...moment. Broke my heart. I said back in May (after seeing "Oh Streetcar") seeing really good shows makes me want to get better as an actor, and fug-this show did it. I cried at the end. I don't do that. (Or, rather, haven't done that since "The Real Thing" at TRP. Maybe it's because I'm emotional. Who knows) If you can, and it isn't sold out tonight...which it probably is...see it.

I ate a gummy off the floor that SF threw at me. It was w/in the 5 second rule, according to her, but I think that will probably be listed under "The grossest s#it I've ever ate". Next to a burnt up veggie patty. The things I do to make a 10 year old laugh. I'll probably get an intestinal disease. Great. No appetite, AND I get the runs.

FYI: I'm going to probably throw my $ at whatever production SR decides to stage. I love her work, quite a bit.

"Ghosts" tonight. GOOOOOO SYPHILLIS!

No comments: