Friday, January 13, 2006

Snncxxkxcckkk! A snoring singalong

(ahem) Hug your bed. I did mine. Oooooo, what's that you say? "P...I thought you were sleeping in a van down by the river?" Close.

I got m'self a bed again. Break it down for me fella's (Techno Dance break)

Nstnst nst nst nst nst nst nst (Whoop, Whoop) nst nst nst nst (Whoop) nst nst nst nst...

Not your speed? How about old timey?
(To the tune of the "William Tell Overture")

"Gotta Bed, Gotta Bed, Gotta Bed-bed-bed...
Gotta Bed, Gotta Bed, Gotta Bed-Bed-Bed!"

No?

Maybe Kentucky Bluegrass?
(To the tune of "In the jailhouse now")

"I've got a big kid bed....
I've got a big kid...
Bed.
I've told you once 'er twicet, stop sleeping on the floor and shooting dice...
I'm in a big kid bed..."

Reaching here. Sorry. Excited over the lil' things, you see. Except that it was probably the 1st night in ohhhhhh 39 days that I've slept in a bed. And I slept 8.5 hours solid, uninterrupted, and without the use of sleeping aids.

Brilliant.

More brilliant was MD's ?: "Did you christen it yet?" Funny

Hey. One thing at a time. I got to get the damn thing off of casters and onto something solid or the 1st time I do attempt "naughty-naughty big kid time" we're (whoever the magic "we're" is) gonna slide all over the hardwood floor like we're trying to schtupp on roller skates. (Damn, the visual there must be worth the price of internet) I'll let you know when that happens in, ohhh, a year or so. ; )

I'm just sayin'.


"Gottabed, Gottabed, Gottabed-bed-bed!!!!"

6 comments:

Roman said...

You can have the bed lifters that we had at the Robbinsdale place. We don't need them on the carpet anymore. They prevent sliding and damage to the hardwood, plus they raise the bed to a better level. I'll bring them tonight.

P said...

Ladies and Gents-
This is why RSvP is the coolest.

Cool. The casters are making it slide all over (And when you take'em out they leave little pointy nubs.)

Let me know if you have a line on a free (Decent) area rug or two.

You know...not the "Let's keep the mafioso wrapped up in this one and we'll throw it in the landfill ala' 'Unfaithful' type" area rug.

hcrxpl

Carpal Tunnel Harpy (Don't ask)

Unknown said...

You understand now that you have a bed, you will need to come up with another excuse for your backache. Otherwise the massages are out ;)

P said...

How about "you kick my a$$ on a nightly basis"? Will that still garner massage-y generosity?


Or..I'll just stare into your "Breathtaking Eyes" (lol) Now I'm gonna have to write about that!

GO St. FRANCIS!!!!

vqnlm?

P said...

How about "you kick my a$$ on a nightly basis"? Will that still garner massage-y generosity?


Or..I'll just stare into your "Breathtaking Eyes" (lol) Now I'm gonna have to write about that!

GO St. FRANCIS!!!!

vqnlm?

tallen said...

Casters? I'm guessing you didn't get the one we drooled over at Dayton's... YES, DAMN IT, IT'S STILL CALLED DAYTON'S... Anyway...
Details... what you get? Just the mattress, box spring and frame? Or something super sassy awesome?!?!?

hsyam
hey sam!
hysman?
his yam?