Friday, December 29, 2006

WATCHED!


Photo by RSvP, Christmas 2006. My "Wonder Woman" pose. And here you thought I only dug Spider-Man.

Well campers. There 'tis. Two clicking, ticking, fix...ing, er, "ed" watches. Dorajar conspired with RSvP to appropriate my watches from my nightstand (I can see the poor thing now. Digging through passports, old b'day cards, cufflinks, tarot cards, action figures, and expired prophylactics. In my mind, it was probably akin to Willie Scott digging through the creepy bugs in "Temple of Doom" to find the fulcrum switch to save Short Round and Indiana Jones from being crushed and impaled)

So yeah. I can tell time. And oddly enough, the Fossil watch (silver) is a lil' looser than when I first got it.

Thanks guys. That's one of my most meaningful gifts evah.

xo

No comments: