Thursday, December 28, 2006

I need adult supervision, part deux.

Wearing mom's new bike helmet, X-mas morning 2006. (You can't see it, but it's "Spider-Man" blue and red.)

So I mighta mentioned that Dorajar and I were a waste of space on Boxing Day. Went to bed feeling fine that night, but I'm guessing the sheer volume and combinations of various types of liquour we consumed during the course of the night attributed to a level of toxicity that bordered on dangerous i.e. We were hungover as f#ck. Big time. Like, no amount of Ibuprofen was helping the ice pick that was driving into my temple. Bkfst w/Ro and his co-worker was fine and dandy despite some burnt toastage. (Note to self: Fetching server's don't come in until the weekend. IJS) We stumbled back to my house where we promptly passed out again.

Later that night, I was emptying the ice cube trays and refilling them. One of the ice cubes dropped to the floor in front of the fridge and slid over. I bent over to retrieve it, shot upright like a good ninja when "CRRRACKO!" : Smacked the corner of the freezer door right into the center of my head. I can still feel the indentation up there, and MAN does it hurt to touch.

Let's not forget, my head was still splitting at that point. Not. Fun. For. Buddies.

I really probably need help.

No comments: