Wednesday, December 13, 2006

MORE Likes

Chinese Take-Out
Green Curry
Pesto
Chipotle Tabasco
Sex. Really, with anything. Wainscoting, People, an ottoman. I'm a terrible underpant. Seafood
Jogging
Driving with the radio off
Waking up next to Mo
Chunky sweaters
The State Fair
Amusement Parks
The Zoo
All You Can Eat *(Insert ethnicity/cuisine) Buffets
A 007 martini
Good Nude Days
The feminine form
Art museums. Not a huge fan of the post-modern movement, but yeah. I'll sit in Art Museums for hours
A really good prrrrt
Hallowe'en
Climbing things
The Amazing Spider Man
Movie Previews of movies I reeeeeeally wanna see
Giving and Getting back rubs
Listening to my friend play "The Jazz"
Dinner at fancy restaurants
Events
Getting gussied up.
Flattery. Compliments. A lot.
The smell of the Como Park Conservatory
The smell of cooking
Kissing a womans sternocleidomastoid.
people who are comfortable being touchy feely
Live sports events. 'Specially hockey
Opera music
When Mo squeezes my arm
Soup
Laughing
Double entendre's
Playing air hockey
Decorating my house
Horseback riding Camping.
Being outdoors.
Seeing mountains...I want to see the mountains, Gandalf!
Walking around my house bare-ass and thinking "it's my house, and I can walk around bare-ass if I want to!" And then my roommate freaks out for whatever reason. Whatever.
My barbecue grill
Central Air
White wine
Really fancy cheese
Making faces at babies/tots who are staring at you in restaurants. I find making a "Mean face" has the exact opposite affect of its intended purpose.
Being told I hit hard
Seeing veins on my forearms
Only having one hole left on my belt
Shaving after letting my facial hair grow for a while
Haircuts
Getting turned on
Walking the city streets
Really cool Video Game Arcades with lots of choices
The fact that my brother and I have become so close over the past 12 months I'm going to be an uncle
People are asking me what I want to do for my birthday
Ari Hoptman's email regarding his published books

No comments: