Monday, December 18, 2006

Old softy...

This obsession with "Six Feet Under" is really bordering on crazy. Dorajar and I were plowing our way through season two, when at the end of one of the episodes Nathan breaks down and sobbingly tells his brother David what's wrong with him. (He has AVM) Final shot of the show so it does a slow dissolve while the camera pulls back while the dialogue takes place.

And I start crying*.

And since I didn't write it when I thought I'd write it, I wanted to say:

I love you big brother. Thanks again for being there.





*We laughed later that I started getting weepy after watching the brother break-down, and she started crying at the end of an episode that dealt with the youngest siblings destructive relationship with her boyfriend. Yeah, we're nerdburgers.

1 comment:

Roman said...

We're family. It's just what you do.

Biggs


You, too.