Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Quick side note...I'm laughing so hard

So in my quick frass to come home and leave for photo call, I pass on a DVD/rom to my roomie that is labeled "NNO 2006" which I assumed went to all neighbor(hoods) who participated in the last National Nigh Out last August. It was, if you recall, one of those things where they interviewed the neighborhood frassers to discuss why NNO is important...yadda yadda yadda.


And honestly, I forgot about it.

But the note I get from 'Bean when I get home tonight was that I NEEDED to watch it.

And there we were. In all our splendor. A lot. Condensed to an 11 minute DVD/ROM. Dorajar, Magrooders, 1/2 of the WW clan, 'Bean, and yours truly acting goofy.


I'm dying. If I wasn't such a luddite, I'd upload it. But 'Bean sez it's one of those new fangled DVD's that might not be supported by my software.

Still. Comic, Gold.

No comments: