Friday, December 22, 2006

Day 9: WHAT?

September, I kinda sorta remember...

After failing at seeing “Cat on A Hot Tin Roof” the first time we were fortunate enough to make it to the re-mount. I hadda party for some of Dorajar’s Kansas buddies and other frassy friends. State Fair was a grand state fair with Muck-Muck, Ry-gonn, and his wifey. More plays were auditioned for and passed on (Boo) Plays were seen (Kid Simple) I became addicted to the slow death which is wiki. Series 6 has (and still does) entered my life. I helped Dorajar “walk toward the light” and we moved her from her Uptown hobbit hole to a NE Mipples upper. (W/da loverly Magrooders) I got a NEW cell phone for buddies! Awards shows were attended (The Ivey-Ivey’s, where we sneakily snuck in flasks to help us get through the frassk!) Birthdays were aplenty (Edwin, and CeeB’s) Cabin parties were attended up Nort’ dere, annnnnd I finally got a lil’ closure in my life. wOOt

No comments: