Thursday, September 21, 2006

Too Cool For School...

I just shot a digvid for work on how I "Make it Happen" which may or may not make it onto our website. This is completely stupid of me to start with, but they shot it on a disposable digital video camera. CVS. $20. You shoot. Record. And bring it back to them and they burn it for you. (No clue as to how much that lil' process costs. Hmmmmm)

And I think that that is the coolest frassin' thing. Sheeooot. I'd film the hell out of, well, things.

No I wouldn't. I'd be narcississtic and gross and prolly film myself doing lascivious things to, say, the statue of Mary Tyler Moore Downtown...or one of the Snoopy's in front of the Uptown Diner.

I get excitable about many things. Technology is no exception. Except I'm the biggest luddite in the world.

No comments: