Thursday, September 28, 2006

Supernatural sarcasm

So the G and G season is here again and we had our lil' gathering last night to frass over routes/sites/and characters. Muck-Muck, in all his glory starts in right away on the latest ghost story he experienced. (He's about as far away from being a skeptic as you can get. Like, anti-skeptic. All skepticsim is absorbed into his body like a black hole.) The lastest ghostly experience was how he was behind the bar and apparently a spirit came at him. ("Uhhhhh, I HATE it when they walk through you!" Like, you know, they walk through all of us on a daily basis. )

This quirky belief is one of the charming things about 'im and the reason why I consider him a buddy, so I frassed back with my Park Square ghost story from last fall and how ghostly spirits are seemingly impervious to a decent side-kick (Don't ask. I don't know what it was in the lobby, I just know something tripped off my spider-sense and I side-kicked the wall.)

So I when the meeting was over I went to use the loo and I got to thinkin'...always a bad sign. When I started to head out I went over to Muck-Muck and with my most sincere and concerned looking face I said "Dude...there was something f#cked up in there..."/"Really? Whaaaat? Did you see something?"

"Yeah...(Breathes deeply) I was in there...you know...going...and something...a ghostly hand..reached up from the urinal basin...(another breath) and grabbed my dick."

Most folks are sniggering a little at this point.

"Shut up. You saw something in their"

"No no no dorkus. I can't lie. It was me. I was the one who grabbed my own package. Sheeeeeesh"

I don't think we're going to be scheduled to do tours together after this.

No comments: