Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Busy again...

Well sue me. I've been busy. Actually that’s not entirely true. I’ve been leading a far more boring assed life lately due to budget constraints. (Saving up, Paying Bills, etc.) So my going out and observation time is eaten up with things I don’t think would be really too insteresting to the masses? (ex: Today, I went to mom and dad’s old place and mowed their lawn. I enjoyed a delightful curry veggie on Friday night. I placed over 300 ft of weed barrier around the fence line. Over lunch, I had a invigorating class at the dojo where our instructor regaled us with yet another rollicking pyromaniacal tale of gun safety. He’s a gun nut, you see. Ironic, to be sure, for an instructor of an empty handed form of combat to be so in love with firearms. Digress) So yeah. I’m a boring bunk when I’m in saving mode and trying desperately to get outdoor projects completed before the big freeze.

However.

How can I not frass about the State Fair? The State, mother f#ckin’ FAIR!!! Or walking out of a show that I felt was so bad, I’m was ultimately grateful that I didn’t pay for tix? Or seeing "Cat"? Or re-connecting with an old friend.

Well, I can’t let that go.

So buckle your belts, botches. I'm gonna be posty.

No comments: