Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Not my favorite at the new Sheeshy Theatre

So I saw a new show at a small venue at a new theatre that’s been getting a lot of hoy palloy lately. My roommie hooked me up with tix, and I figured it’d be a hot ticket for a Wednesday night.

It weren’t.

In a word, I was bored. I didn’t get it. And while I think community outreach and casting non-professionals is important to them in building better relationships, it wound up being a little distracting.

Intermission, I split. I begged forgiveness from the roommate who said if he didn’t work there, he’d be on my heels. Fortunately I had a buddy who was in the neighborhood that called me to see what I was doing so I didn’t need to walk home in dress shoes.

We ended up going back to my house and watching "Predator". The next day I had shin splints from hell just b/c I walked a half a mile in those uncomfortable bastards. I think that’s God getting me for walking out of the show.

No comments: