Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Listy and Listless...

1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
All of them, but mostly the home equity line of credit b/c it just…doesn’t..move

2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
Zelo is up there.

3. Last time you puked from drinking?
Um, I can’t even remember. Pre-2000?

4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar?
Medora. It’s about the only place I know that let’s you.

5. Name of your First Grade Teacher?
Mr. Stout. Mixed 1st/2nd grade class.

6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
House frass or work out.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
What didn’t I want to be? Forensic Pathologist, US Special Forces, Spider Man…

8. How many colleges did you attend?2

9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now?
Polo shirt days are dwindling.

10. Gas Prices! First Thought?
Fucking pricey, happy they dropped

11. If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
Europe. The whole of Europe.

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I didn’t set it.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
Thank God.

14. Favorite style of Underwear?
Underwear?

15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex?
Underwear?

16. What Errand/Chore do you despise?
Laundry

17. If you didn't have to work would you volunteer at an art gallery?
Most definitely

18. Get up early or sleep in?
Early

20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy?
Theatre/Movie/Spar/Dinner…what?

21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing?
I don’t think I have any

22. What would be your ultimate dream job?
Freelance Philanthropist

23. Do you belong to the mile high club??
Oh. Right. "Sex on a plane"…Most flights don’t last long enough. (Ooooo, dirty dirty)

24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat?
Turkey Breast

25. What do you get every time you go into a Wal-Mart?
I’m more of a Target guy. And it’s toiletries and some other superfluous object that I get suckered into buying. Target could charge a cover and I could be dirty-assed poor and I’d still pay it. Damn you, Bullseye. Damn. You.

26. Beach or Lake?
Beeeeeach.

27. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20?
No.

29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure?
All you can eat Buffets. Indian. Chinese. Thai. Vegas. I’m ruthless. Although I’ve scaled back from the 3 plate days and I can usually get 2 in before starting to feel uncomfortable in my pants. (Oooooo, dirty dirty)

31. What's your drink?
Caffeine. Lots. (Capt. Diet, or Pinot Grigio)

34. Do you cheer for the bad guy?
I beer for the Chad guy.

37. What do you want when you are sick?
I’m rarely ill. When I am? Sleeeeeeep.

38. Who from High School would you like to run into?
My ex. Then I’d back up the car to run over ‘er again! HEY-OH (I’m kidding. Brownie? Toussaint? Steve? I just re-connected with a HS mate recently, so I feel pretty good about that.)

39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
89.3…the Current baby.

Apparently an "Amber Alert" needs to be issued for 40-44

45. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work? She’s out on maternity leave, so…yes?

47. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Wolfgang Puck or Emeril. I’d be guaranteed a fantastic meal.

48. What famous person would you like to sleep with?
My super secret cadre of girlfriends is growing. I’ve recently added Natalie Portman after seeing "Garden State" for the first time. Any other appearance, though? She bugs.

49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Just for practice at a former job . I tend to put out fires with my body50. Last book you read for real?In the middle of Series 6 licensing. Wheeeeee.

51. Do you have a teddy bear?
No.

52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth?
At my desk at work.

53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
Wine Country

54. Number of texts in a day?
Varies

55. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or relationship?
Career, yo.

56. Do you go to church?
Saint Paul Cathedral for the gorgeous architecture.

59. How many jobs have you had?
Since 1993: 4
As an actor. A couple

60. What do you want to achieve in life?
Peace of mind. Barring that, I'd personally like spinach to get better.

1 comment:

Shinobi-wan said...

heh heh...thanks, bro.