Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Told ya so!

J's now on the balanced protein kick. I was telling about why I made so many chicky boobs was to have an easy/healthy lunch during the week. I told her all about the vascularity improving and the chub burning aspects. So what do I find in the fridge? Pre-made tuna for her lunch.
We have little tiffs about each other's diets and ways we go about trying to stay in shape. This would be the 1st time actual food played into it where she took my advice. Gotcha! She's cutting out dairy and simple starches for 2 weeks to see if she feels/notice's anything...he he he...
(And don't worry ladies. She takes an multi-vit with Iron and a calcium supplement...'cause it's what the ladies need!)

Frankenstein came into the costume shop to get a prom tux. (His mom was tall too.) Serious, this dude had a "9" Sleeve (Super knuckle dragger length, for the lay-person). I wanted to wave a lighter at him to see if he would say "Fire BAD!"

No comments: