Monday, April 18, 2005

Interview Questions

I'm bored, and since my last post was kinda bitchy...Compliments of a Blog I found which turned out to be an old classmate of mine at PCHS

1. Who was your first kiss (like make out kiss)? Tracey H. She had braces. We "went out" in grade 9 for 2 weks and had a very slovenly 1st kiss during the "Spring Fling" dance. It was an incredible turn-on and set me on a course of self-destruction for many years: The desire to open mouth kiss a plethora of women before I die. Thank Goodness for mega-hot fiancee's...and the fact that kissing on the mouth is a sign of affection and not always boner-inducing.

2. What did you wear for senior pictures? Heh. Ewwww. Everybodies fave was "The lean" -i.e. Me leaning against a door frame in a black bomber jacket, tight white t-shirt and jeans. The yearbook photo was a charcoal gray suit and maroon tie. And then a bunch with me in my foo-ball jersey. Whatever...I had a mullet which ruined them all.

3. What are your dreams? Just kidding. Describe your first time being drunk. Prom, my sophomore year. My gf/date was making out with a dude at the after party so that we would break up. Gettin' drunk seemed like a pretty good idea at the time.

A "memorable" drunk experience will be posted later . It involves a cabin, booze, and mistaking the cabin linen-closet for the loo. I wasn't invited back the party next year.

4. Where did you and J have your first date? Explain. I've bored you with the 1st night we met and how frustrating it was. After I was newly single, I waited a couple of weeks and figured that I just had to find out if she was the one. So I call her up, fully expecting her not to want to go out with me. After a week or so of phone tag and our schedules not meshing, (And an audition for "Few Good Men". I remember that for some reason.) her 1st words to me were "I do NOT want to be the other woman!"

Anyway, we went to Rudolphs for Happy Hour, talking until almost bar close and my all new old cheap moves must've worked, 'cause she went back to my placet. My good friend ssssSteve came over the next day, and after sitting down on the couch said "Why is there glitter all over?" / I say- "J was wearing a shirt with all this glitter on it."/"Huh. That didn't stay on long, did it?" He's an ass.

5. How many licks to the center of a pink Tootsie Pop? Euphemistic, huh?

Copy and paste these interview questions to your own sites, if'n you'd like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. first kiss... Jeff B. 7th grade. Yacht Club golf course.
2. sr pict... I think it was a green long sleeve gap shirt... fancy, I know!
3. drunk... ew... that's right! vodka & grape juice out of a huge plastic BK mug... passed out, hung over, puked... all in one night. fun times in '97... woo hoo
4. date... see the frethalog if you must.
5. tootsie pop... I don't lick, I suck, take that as you will.