Thursday, April 07, 2005

Tired again...

I had this overnight Best Buy shoot on Sunday and I still haven't recovered yet, and today I'm so tired that my eyes feel like they are floating outside my body. Actually they are- It's this little trick a yogi showed me once, called the old "floating eyeball" schtick. See, SEE? I be so tired...I making more dumb-ass jokes. And bad Engrish.

Being that this is the 2nd overnight shoot in 2 months and I've been called out on a film audition this Saturday, I'm thinking that something shite is gonna happen quick. That's the Karma talking. There has to be a balance somewhere. Still, I need the moe-neh.

I've taken to jogging out of doors again. The weather, thankfully, has been beautiful enough to cater to serious hoof-time. The other day I was out on a nice run and I thought I'd head up to the park where J and I went a few weeks back. Let's just say I went too far this time. I was a ways away (for me, my long distance lovelies who read this) and by about mile 4 away from home I uttered a little curse, and turned back. My short cut became a long cut, and let's just say that I scared the poor garage salers whom I patronized on my return jaunt. (Sweaty half-nekkid dough boy perusing their old 45's)

The movie "Closer"? Ehhhhhh good- but it was prolly a better play. Clive Owen and Porkman's movie, and Jude looked like he needed a vacation.

The movie "Dodgeball"? Freaking loved it. I read someones review that said that he hates "dumb" movies like this, but my cineast friends hold different opinions. (Matt Anderson said to me once "There is a character called 'Steve the Pirate', and he's a pirate for no other reason that they wanted to put a pirate in the movie!". That is frickin awesome.

The Caesar Bruschetta Salad at Granite City Brewery? Sucked two ways worth of ass. Avoid.

Yes, I was naked in a student film back in 1994. 6 hours filming in a seedy Cathedral Hill apartment, while the funeral for two St.Paul cops was going on right outside the window. My best friend and sound guy, eye level with the little P. Yes, I was supposed to be naked. No, the final shot filmed was barely an inch above my crack. While I have no problem with nudity in film, tv, theatre, or personally...the worst is wasted nudity. And I dieted hard for that movie. Ooooooooo haaaard.

No comments: