Wednesday, April 27, 2005

A good nude day.

Stallone used that term in an interview he conducted during the filming of "Demolition Man". (Regarding his pseudo-full frontal male nudity scene where his character gets cryogenically frozen in Astroglide.) I thought of that today as I went to shower this morning and caught a glimpse of myself in le'mirror. Looking through my puffy morning eyes, and giving myself the tummy slaps and love handle pinches that accompany my dysmorphic ritual behavior, I mentally remarked "Wouldn't it be nice to maintain this weight throughout the day? To feel this good. To put on my khaki pants and use a belt because they kinda feel looser." (And not "Maybe you want to think about investing in a size up? Have you thought of the joy of elastic?") I've noticed that cutting down on the booze significantly helps, but boy have I felt kinda crabby. Hello full moon. It is funny though, I can't help that Lester Burnham said it best: "I want to look good naked."

Narcissistic, and craves attention. He's a winner folks.

No comments: