Friday, February 03, 2006

Happy F Day

Oof. You’d think the frass would have let up this week, but dag yo- The closer I get to the oft desired weekend, the more frafficult it becomes.

Fer starts: I worked in Woodbury this am, as I do every Friday morning. A difficult wake upt today as a result of my final ass night at the shoppe. (More on that in a minute) and also the new Roomie coming over to finalize $. Dorajar joined us and we raised a celebratory toast to my final day. Well, the BS was cooking, and I just didn’t get to bed until, oooo, later.

So I’m trying to clear out the cobwebs, and as I get going I realize that I’m starting on my commute to Maple Grove. (Thanking my lucky stars that I didn’t get very far b4 turning around) Upon caffeinating heavily, I start to log in to my "remote" PC when…

Nothing. Nada. No Email, 'Net, and I guess most importantly- The tools I need to do my job. Great.

One hot ticket to the ISD service desk and 2.5 hours later, I’m back online. The culprit? The night before, someone plugged the network cord into a dead port. Lame.
So, I’m back. And tired. And really looking forward to a relaxing day tomorrow. Which I believe will include coffee, Tabasco, and eggs.

Soopah Bowel Sunday coming up. Here’s to seeing some hilarity in the form of adverts. I will more than likely be sitting on my tuckus, scratching.

No comments: