Monday, February 27, 2006

Gawdammet!

I just said that out loud to see how it sounded. For the # of times I just said it, I figure I'll be going to hell in 5,4,3,2...

Do you ever have a weekend go by so fast that you are literally left "WTF! Wasn't I just in this cube 5 minutes ago?" Probably the remnants of having a short week last week.

News and Nubbins- I got precious little done 'round the P-ranch in terms of projects. (That soiree' last weekend laid me out in terms of projecting, so I figured I was entitled to a little downtime. ) I was waylaid by my 'rentals when I called home to verify a time they needed me to help with projects (They had some pipe burstage in their old home. Not good times) After, ohhhhh 1.5 hours on the horn with daddy-o, I ended up realizing that it was already 2:30.

Now, B4 I bore pants off of everyone, let's just say that I ended up spending (total) 3.5 hours on the telephone. I haven't spent that much consecutive time on the phone since junior high. Woof. Good conversations, however, are priceless.

Unfortunately I had little time to do anything else. No run, no weights. Days that I don't get a workout in I just feel...soft. Unfocused. It was so beautiful outside and I wanted a little brain clearing Zen time. I decided on a simple project to feel like I eked some productivity out of the day, so I chose putting my bed on the riser's RSvP gave me. What happened was I ended up royally jacking my finger when the caster pinched it to the riser. I made a couple of swears after that. And the shite part? I've got to drop the bed again.

It became very loud. And slidey. Not good for discrete naughty naughty big kid time when the roomie is home.

I was able to get over to Redwright's for frassin', movies, and wine which is always a hot ticket. (And seriously, we don't get to have movie nights nearly enough) "Camp" was watched and I'm starting to feel like I'm the only guy in the world that thinks the movie is cute. Government cheesey, yes...but a little cute.

Afterwards I slept 8 feet in the air. My bed is so high.

No comments: