Thursday, May 19, 2005

Oh gosh, I'm sorry...

My "Give a Shit-O-Meter" must be broken.


Seriously. You want to rent a tux for prom the day before? Ain't gonna happen. And I could give two craps who you talked to at the "corporate office" (read: Warehouse). That person, btw, works in tech design, and is feeding you a line a shit. She knows fresnels and ellipsoidals, and that is about it. Douchebag. All modesty aside, you should be happy that I can switch my charm back on for your kids whose big night this is supposed to be for anyway.


They rented a gangster costume, in case you're wondering. They thought it'd look cooler and I agreed. Fricking costume rental ain't even open and I rented it to'em. Aw P, you big softy you.

Oooooo soft. I'm feeling it around the chubs. Lousy movie tub O popcorn. Lousy water retention. Pooooooose.

No comments: