Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Hmmmmmm...

"Kung Fu Hamlet" is auditioning for the Fringe. IN-teresting food for thought.
A couple of things on that-

1) Not in terrific shape, Martial Artistically speaking. Not enough "Rex Kwon Do"
2) Am I going to be in NYC for J's B-day?
3) Has Geef cast the Ari show?
4) I have a way of hopping on to re-mounted shows [which were once popular at the fringe] as their popularity starts to wane.
5)I'm fat

Lastly...I emailed my big brother (the Ninja) about auditioning. He saw the show 3 times in all of it's incarnations. I think it'd be kinda fun to see him do something like that.

See Napoleon Dynamite if you haven't. That movie OWNS!!! (I can see why certain people wouldn't dig it. I just ain't one of 'em. GOSH!!!) I need to own Stars and Stripes Zubaz, stat!

1 comment:

Frethem said...

Well... can you at least bring me my chapstick? but my lips hurt REAL BAD!