Friday, May 20, 2005

I knew it...

What American City are YOU?

American Cities That Best Fit You: (Me)
70% Los Angeles
65% San Diego
55%New York City
55% San Francisco
55% Seattle


I figured as much. If you subscribe to it, I've always felt like a "West Coast Guy". (Changing from my teenage years, when I thought be a cowboy and grow old in "4 Corners") Think about it- I'm a little shallow, Mellow, Kinda Selfish, Hard to take serious, WAAAAY too into my image, Kinda gay, and I'm dating a supermodel. (Hee. Love my girl) I also have always had a strange affinity for the ocean, and as recent trips to SF and Laguna Niguel have cemented my belief that I'm all sorts of Cali. J- VERY East Coast. Big time. You can totally see it.

Which makes me think, that living here in our Great State of MN...we arrive at a very happy medium.

Yessiree, Affinity for Geography sez a lot about a person. Don't even get me started on how it relates to what kind of "partner" you're looking for.

4 comments:

Portana said...

But P--
I want to get you started on what it means to look for in a partner!
:D

Anonymous said...

60% Philadelphia
55% Chicago
55% New York City
50% Atlanta
50% Boston

I think it's not really fair that they ask what region you'd want to live in... shouldn't it figure that out for you?

Frethem said...

75% Portland
65% Denver
60% Los Angeles
55% Boston
55% San Diego

Well... isn't that just funny...

Portana said...

65% San Diego
50% Austin
50% Denver
50% Honolulu
50% Portland

Austins out because I dont like Texas. Otherwise, pretty nice list!