Thursday, May 05, 2005

A little shorty today.

After two days worth of smutty teen prose I figured I'd give y'all a break from my ditherings. So, I bid you leave early. As I am. Today. To go and hug my cabinets. Which are in boxes on my front porch.


( They aren't installed yet, but it is comforting all the same.) Kick ASS!!!!


One random nugget:
There is somebody here at the office that reeeks of fabric softner sheets. While I normally have pleasant associations with the odor, this person smells like they bathed in Snuggle, then sprayed Downy on themselves as an cologne. Eeeeew.

Two random nuggets: It's FINally getting warmer. Danke Gott.

3rd..nug..whatev: I'm looking for another play. It's called "Phryo-Giants" and it is NOWHERE to be found. (I googled, I googled.) It was made into a Bob Odenkirk directed film called "Melvin Goes to Dinner". Looks interesting, y'know?

No comments: