Friday, March 11, 2005

Noise

The 80's station must have some fruity rule where they have to play Van Halen's "How do I know when it's love" at least 3 times in the daily rotation. Hellooo? There were more than 2 songs played between 1980 and 1989!!! And cripes, they actually slipped "Love of a Lifetime" ('92) in there for good measure. (Blaine HS Prom theme. Lord, I had a Wonderful time at that one.) They did play "Rocket" by Deef Leepard which, for the life of me, I can't understand the words. Most folks that know me also know of my penchant for seriously fucking up song lyrics or adding my own. And if it annoys you, sorry but really don't try and correct me. I won't remember it anyway, and I'll still wind up sounding like "Nell".


"Rocket!!! YEAH-ah! Saymonahmahnaaahhhh! Git-TAR! Drums!" WTF? What were you thinking when you wrote that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heh. Le oops. The death threats are coming to you courtesy of the Bionic Woman. :)