Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Go vote...NOW!!!

That's about all I got. As a favor. To me.

Not that I think that anyone reading this blog is a "non-voter"...but, yeah.

I was getting a soda yesterday at our little "convenience store" and I overheard some guy lambasting gay marriage and how he doesn't agree with it morally...AND while he was digging for pennies (to add his additional 2 cents) how it can only serve to ruin medical insurance for major companies as well as jacking up premiums because...brace yourself folks...because of the # of AIDS cases they would have to cover.

Guys. I let him have it. I admonished him for being a narrow minded douchebag, and that I imagined that if they are married, they would have to get tested prior to their union, JUST LIKE US'M STRAIGHT FOLK, and that if they are IN a union, that would prooobably lower their level of promiscuity and opportunities to have unprotected seeeex(Outside of, y'know, the OTHER methods of transmittal)JUST LIKE US BREEDERS!

Annnnd that several major corporations have instituted same-sex benefits, and their 3rd quarter earnings and rates of attrition don't seem to have been affected.

That and the "video" that came out written by Mr. Osama has got me a little fired up.

Vote. It ain't a choice as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: