Friday, August 31, 2007

Later, yo...

Have a glorious and festive Laborious Day Weekend, my fellow frasser's! Dorajar and I will be heading down to Lawrence, KS to attend (yet...another) Wedding! Congrats, Chenny and Pad Thai! We're headin' to Victor's 1959 cafe for a little Cubano Brefkist (The most important meal, you know) and then hittin' the ro-ad.


I love road trips. And I need a vacation. There, I said it.


wOOt!!!


ps: Last Chance to see me play "Professor Von Junk" in an interactive video game outside of "Trash Mountain" in the Eco Lab building at the State Fair. There, I said it. An embarrassing ditty, to be sure. Bring your kids. Teach'em about recycling and conservation. Watch me blatantly stare at the jerry-rigged cue card contraption the guy off to my waaaaay left is holding.

GO!!!

No comments: