Thursday, November 16, 2006

Tag, You're it!




I come home the other day to a Frassy 'Bean, who informs me that our neighbors discovered graffitti on my garage. Gaaaaang graffitti. So, I call up the Mipples PD "Graffitti Alert Team" (Yes, they have one) report my s#it (Where they ask you ridiculous questions like "What does it say?"/"Well I don't rightly know, ma'am- I'm no symbologist.") and I now have 10 days from today to paint over it.

Sighs...

On the bright side, b/c I have a POS Model T garage I'm less upset than I probably would have been had it been a brand new 3 car garage with an aluminum door. So, if anyone has a new garage lying around somewhere that you aren't using, you let this guy know.

4 comments:

Roman said...

Isn't this the second time this has happened?

And if you need paint, I think I have leftovers from the house...

WTF is wrong with people? Seriously.

WSK? X3? Diversity is all well and good, but something should be done to put these people in a deep frickin' hole. The oubliette is a good idea that needs to come back into play.


hzxlzjc What gangbangers think is cool to spray paint on people's garages because they have no life.

P said...

Seriously what's wrong? Too much spare time, not enough after school programs, and parents not taking after their kids. They ain't got no mama.

1st time it's happened.

Roman said...

Was it just on someone elses garage in your neighborhood?


topfsl The #1 ranked fossil

Melinite said...

We got tagged last year. It was before I knew about the graffiti reporting hoo-hah.

I think that anyone convicted of graffiti should have to repaint the entire structure of whatever it is they tagged, period. Garage, fence, office building, I don't care what it is. And, they should have to repaint it anytime someone else tags it from then on.