Monday, November 06, 2006

Quick Rant...

b/c it pissed me off. A lot.

My veeeehicle was Christina Aguilera dirty so after getting some petrol at the local station, I opted for a quickski car wash to 86 the accumulating grime. (And the peppering of bird poop that had been speckling my roof for the last week or so.) So we all know that we had some nicer weather this weekend (wOOt) and the sun finally started peeking through the clouds. After gassing up, I noticed a strange whirly pattern that was on the trunk of my car. Upon further inspection, it seemed to take the mysterious shape of a kids tennis shoe. So my gaze travels up to the roof. Now...it was a little hard to tell due to the dust, but it seems that they pulled a half assed parkour and decided to use my car as a part of their race track. 'Kay.

Now, it isn't that I have a grand aesthetic love for my car. Over the past 6 years it's experienced its fair share of dings and bumps. All part of the character. So as long as the kid who was doing the car hopping wasn't a heifer I wasn't too worried. (I've developed a hairline fracture on the windshield after the very first freeze that I hadn't gotten around to replacing in the hoy palloy which was my office move)

Except-

After getting out of the car wash I actually finally notice a very slight indentation. Very. Slight.

It was at that point that I thought if I found those maggot gate mother fuckers in the act of brainless foolishness- they would have been in a world of hurt. Seriously. Iiiiiiiiii, kinda would have wanted to hurt them. No. Yes...really got pissed.

The 'Bean told me that there was an armed robbery recently in my 'Hood which had him a little frassy the other morning. I said that I'd noticed an increase in police patrol, so that they were doing their job by responding to increased levels of that type of criminal activity. You call and report the crimes, you get the 5-0 in your neck of the woods. You leave it be, you let it grow.

And it breaks my heart a little bit. Fah-King kids.

No comments: