Thursday, January 27, 2005

FI-nahlly

I hit Best Buy last night. Knocked that fucker out cold.

I kid...I picked up Return of the King and Spidey 2 w/some gift cards I'd received for X-mas. My original intent was to get a new Hands-Free cordless phone for the house since our old one died. Btw, I didn't think I'd be wanting one, but they are really super handy. Especially if you wind up busy 'round the house like we be. Feel free to check one out at:

http://home-electronics.net/Products/ViewDetail/0,7333,SI5-CNUS-LNUE-LI25-CI200826-PI310538-PGMTAwMDAw-LCUE-PC100817,00.html

Anyway, nada. BB doesn't carry them anymore. Sooooo, it was off to the DVD's to find the flicks I've wanted for a bit. Now tonight, do I go home and watch'em? Or go and move more schmutz to the new house? WW(the J)D??? She'd haul more shit over. Lot's of steam in that gal. Sooo, the house wins. House...always seems to win. (sighs) 3 days and counting.

I'm a bit bored at the Callboard. Nothing new and exciting has surfaced, and to be honest that fact that word association has taken over makes me tired. Oh well...I have a me-me to look forward to tomorrow.

I had a quality night last night. Over dinner at Don Pab's, A very close friend of mine professed his love for his new girl and he caaasually starts asking me about engagement rings. 'Kay. Waitress...'nother round 'O margies over here.

J forgot to tape AI last night. So I did it for her. Points to me! The reward was wonderful. And I didn't get to bed until 2. Fug. Nevermind. I'm tired as hell today. And I haven't been to the Gym in over a week, or 'Fu in 3 weeks. I feel a little rusty, and a little puffy. I should prioritize...but it's frickin tough for us random ramblers. Maybe I can read a little more of Will Durant's "Book of Modern Philosophy". That shite will put you to bed kids...let me tell you.



I took NyQuil...and the cat grew bigger.










No comments: