Friday, January 05, 2007

Opening

I'm in the zone. Not as frassy as I was a year ago at this time. Bring it.


Critics'll be critics. They'll be split, as the two major rags are. The rest (Pages, Lav, etc) well, with the exception of Lav (Which'll notice the "gayness"...as I was told. Gayness...btw. My ma said "gay" my dad was magnanimous enough to say "You were complex")

So yeah. We open. Come. Please. It's worth it for my hair...and my pants. Which Redwright told me should be tighter. Sooooo any tech-ies reading this, I need "religion-revealing" trou.

; )

Word.

2 comments:

Roman said...

Mom and Dad actually said it was "really worth seeing". Their words.

Oh, and come get the bakery rack out of their garage. :-)

Portana said...

For those of us who dont have the much valued time at work to look up reviews (stupid year end stuff) would the kind actor of the above mentioned show provide links of the reviews at which this time crunched theatre fan could mearly point and click to see what the maligned critics have to say?

(In other words--show some links!)

Much thanks!

Oh, and do go buy a pair of stranglers--they only look good on front dressing 110 pound no butt cowboys. IJS.