Saturday, January 13, 2007

Back at it...

Well let's see...Talkingb'way kiiiinda likes us in spite of ourselves. ( I credit TLC for clipping the show along. The review is killin' me. They be describing me as alllll kinds of shit)

talkinbroadway.com/regional/minn


Saint Cloud? When did Saint Cloud send someone down to the cities? Fah-KNEE!

WWW.SCTIMES.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2007101120041

2nd week is up and going. Last nights show had a case of the 2nd week slugs. (After grilling it and grilling it, we were slow to find our groove. Audience-no offense to RSvP and WeeF- weren't to hasty in warming to the humor) On the plus side, we're selling out the next few weeks and Steve-O tells us that he hasn't had that many reviewers/reviews for a show in a long time! Pip Pip! BUT, if any reader is thinking of going? Reserve yer tix STAT!


ION: Georgie Kitty is barfing. A lot. And lethargic. I've been google searching all day finding ways to curb this problem. He usually waits until late in the evening to do this, but last night he did it thrice after a bout of caterwauling which hailed said barfs prescense. A trip to Petsmart with some questions may be in order. We're just too poor to afford a vet visit. I'm hoping it'll pass. I take the care and well being of both roommate and kitty very seriously. : (

IO(other)N: I had a frassy sink and faucet giving me grief. After finding water pooling under the sink, I found out it was where I attached the new sprayer and tightened it. Apparently, I'm no Bob Vila, but nothing says nothing like a man in a bathrobe with a flashlight and an emptied out sink cabinet (With all the cleaning supplies and garbage bags strewn about the kitch. Yay)

IO(other other)N: The mo-fo's from no refunds may be staging a "5/5ths" Series for the Fringe in April, in addition to a possible re-mount of GMIKFTH. Will I work with those jokers again if they ask? ( Doi)

IO(other other other)N: I saw the strangest sight today. A mini-van had an X-mas tree strapped to the roof. And not a dead-bagged tree, I'm talking "Hey, we just got this off the lot for a STEAL" kind of way. It issssss January 13th, isn't it?

IO(other other other other)N: Redwright makes me laugh a lot with her text messages.


IO(Other other other...Jesus, just make a point P!) "Six Feet Under" season 3 episode 10 made me cry. After the show last night, in lieu of cocktailing I high-tailed it home to a barfy cat and Dorajar and I sat through 2 eps back to back. Staying up until nearly two a.m. in the process. Add. Dicts.

No comments: