Monday, January 08, 2007

Cleansing

I know that there is a renewed interest in the public regarding detox diets. I'm all for'em. Really really. Lotsa stuff collects in yer bowel-ables over time (Notice I avoided saying "crap"? Redundency can be so...toxic) 'specially when you have a poor diet. I don't think the idea is healthy when you assume that you can eat like shit, give yourself a power flush, and go back to the same diet. I mean, that's like dieting to lose weight. Getting down. Then power-chowing your way back up again. I digress...

Anyway, if y'all are looking for a cheap "power cleanse"? I highly recommend the garlicky mock-duck salad and black bean vegan chili* from the Triple Rock Social Club.


I was toxic in the dressing room and backstage at TRP. Sorry cast.


*Okay Okay. I had grilled chicken in the chili. Don't ask me why, but I kinda like seeing the pieces of grilled white chicken meat in there to break up the landscape of the chili. Shup.

http://www.triplerocksocialclub.com/food/

No comments: