Friday, January 26, 2007

Last weekend, yo!

To go see Rooty Tooty Fresh and Looty!

It's been getting well received, but I think that it's high time to be over and done. (It's a lot of coffin heaving for 4 weeks) Then it'll be off to focus on:

Finishing house projects. (Getting the base boards tacked in the kitchen, cleaning the basement...like, really cleaning the basement. Finishing the front porch pergo. Painting and gussying up the US bathroom. )
Karate (Every Saturday relegated to pre-test classes)
Working out (Another by-product of being in a show. Activity level just...plummets)
Studying again for the 6 (I have some overdue coffee shop dates)
Check into pt jobs
Check into flight info/travel plans. You. Rope.
Taxes
Meet peeps I haven't seen in ages for beers
Visit folks bi-monthly
Finish "Six Feet Under"...consider starting either "Slings and Arrows" or "Nip/Tuck"
Make appointment for a check up at the local clinic. (Call first to see that they accept my provider)
Make appointment to see a Dentist. (Something I've woefully avoided for, um, too long)


That sounds like a good start. I'd post-poned making any stupid resolutions due to the show taking up such a large portion of my brain. Yeah, I think that's a good start.

No comments: