Monday, January 22, 2007

Ha' Bir' Best Man!


Happy Birthday Ry-Gonn!

My buddy Ry-Gonn has been my best friend since we first met during "Shake a Leg in the Park" back in 2000. After the run, he drunkenly hit on the gal who I was set to date for a bit during our closing party while we held hands. Mysteriously, we began hanging out more and more...sharing our share of cocktails, Star Wars trivia (which...in a word, was vaaaast) and "Jedi Power Battles" (Which ended upon his receipt of the PS2 gaming system, and his declaration that "Power Battles is 'Weak' when faced with 'Knights of the Old Republic', dude!"

Since then, we've frassed. Shared wine. Held each other up in the midst of heartache. And the guy was magnanimous enough and (IMHO) kind enough to name me as his best man in his wedding. Don't let people with ADHD make toasts.

So, it is with great honor that I say "Happy Christ's-age B'day" to my best friend Ry-gonn.

Many happy returns, friend.

No comments: