Monday, January 15, 2007

Da Good:

Here it is:

3 shows down. Redwright comes in this coming weekend. Party on Sunday.

The 'Bean is going out of town for 5 days. I get the house to myself for 5 days. These things are in fact important as hell.

Ro and Co came to the show on Frids.

Linzie and an old HS bud came to the show on Sunday. I hadn't seen her in over 14 years so it was nice to play catch-up.

Chino happy hour with buddies, and cute/polite/attentive servers.

3 packed houses fo' "Loot". The show is finding it's legs. Hoo. Ray.

I was still able to hang with aforementioned vid-playing buddy for a minnit.

I picked up Georgie-kitty some digestive aid from Petsmart that 'Bean agreed to try. I think he agreed to also babysit the cat's feeding so that he doesn't gorge gorge gorge all at once. (Which, to be honest, is my heart-felt diagnosis. The cat has nervous issues. That's not to say he isn't a furry/friendly representative of the feline race-He just waits until we've both been gone all day, runs over to his dish, and mows.)

I vaccuumed. That always has a calming affect

All mid-month bills have been paid toute suite.

Yogurt in 15 minutes.

It's the good Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.s B'day today. Keep the dream alive.

The possibility of collaborating on the newest No Refunds Happy Crappy. What do you think, "Kung Fu Noir"- Hit or miss?

TLC is a genuine fella, and has been wonderfully complimentary to the cast about the show.

We're half-way through season 3 of "Six Feet Under"

Bomb-s#it veggie wraps were nibbled on Saturday night, and I've had two days of really yummy veggie omelettes.

The day is nearly half-way over.


XOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: