Monday, May 29, 2006

Farf a bunch of rehearsal...

(This'll need to get you through the week. I'm busy)

"Are you hungover?"
"Shhhhh"
"You look hung ov-"
"Really, shhhhhh"

That was the convo on Sunday. The good people of norefundstheatre.com decided to have a "noon to 4-ish" rehearsal at Calhoun...the day after my attending a celebre'. Ugh.

I jogged, to get the toxins out (Did I mention I was running off of minimal sleepage?) headed toward the lake which was PAH-kud! (Hot weather brings out the naked people) and rehearsed.

1) I brought pic-nic shite. The caterers gave me a shite ton of leftovers from the wedding and I brought it to the cast for snackys. Is that tacky?
2)It was hotter N a bitch out. To the tune of 90 odd degree's. Between the am jog, rehearsal, and the post rehearsal walk I went on? I came home, showered, and passed out. 5pm to 2am...yeesh. I had plans, yo...
3)I beat myself up. ReeK's said: "Try the final fight with yourself. Just...do it. See what happens.." So I did. If you wanna see it? Come to the fundraiser on June 3rd.
4) I'm sore today. Big time. Boo-Too sore. Oof
5)Mo-Ped comes home Tuesday. Yay.
6) Oof.

No comments: