Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Friday Friday Friday night...

After a full week of frassin', I'm fixing to have a smidgen of down time this weekend. (Which will end up being filled with 'fu and study-frass, of course.) However, far be it from me to pass up a hot ticket- especially one that may end up being FREE! I've had some peep's ask me to let them know when the next FKW show is, so here you go:

"Dosh"- Record release show! This Friday night at the Triple Rock Social Club. With Fat Kid Wednesday's and Fort Wilson Riot. 9pm. Tix are $8 in advance, $10 at the show.

triplerocksocialclub.com/shows/

Apparently Andrew Bird is supposed to make an appearance which is pretty cool (Mo-ma and Broiler have told me that they really dig his music.) AL told me that we're on "The List"* so it seems a hot ticket has been discovered. Le wOOt!

Anyway, if anyone likes progressive jazz and to be able to see one of the TC's best P-jazz trio's perform, here's your chance.


*This is all subject to possibility/speculation. AL told me that he could get us backstage at the last Paul Simon concert since he knew one of the musician's but it didn't pan out. Pray...and I mean pray...that this doesn't happen. I really would like a night of letting music take me somewhere...


Back to studying.

No comments: