Friday, March 03, 2006

Temptation? Thy name is sparring....

So the cable guy is coming at a pretty poor time. Between 5-8pm. And y'all know how cable dudes are all, like, never there exactly at the time you want them to be.

Well it cuts into the 6:15 pm sparring class. And it's one of the 1st times in years that the SW Suburban students decide to crash the NW suburb dojo where I train. Too. Fun.

If, I knew Mr. Cable McCableson decided to show up at five.

This email message down here, This? Cracked-My-Shit-Up. Only from the fingers of MD.

"Call cable guy and tell him that something really important has come up and you need to be somewhere.
Beg if you can
I want to fight you!!!"

(sighs) That is one awesome lady.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come on baby p, you have been without cable for so long now, one more day can't make a difference.
I do want to fight you, plus you might have an advantage due to my crazy leg workout last night.
Man it still burns.
Pleeeeese baby P, come out to play.

P said...

Advantage, Schmantage...I think Mr. R looked at us like he was the Mom, and you and I were brother and sister- whompin' the tar out of each other in front of company.

It was a blast, darlin. See you tonight.