Wednesday, February 02, 2005

I'm hooked up.

I have the TV and DVD player hooked up in the bedroom. We're back in the electronic age.

-I'm going back to stacked cabinets. They'll just look nicer. A little
more expensive, but it's equity...right?
-HD effed up the order. Wonderful.
-We'll need to tear down the plaster by this Sunday...'kay. No prob.
right? Tear down is easy...it's the needing to:
-Drywall the walls by this Sunday...'kay. No prob. Right?

J is getting pretty frustrated. A leaky pipe caused her great distress.
Her dad was able to fix it, and then promise to come show me how to do the
actual repair, but I know she's still a little raw. THAT sounded a little euphemistic.

-I start rehearsals for "Crimes of the Fart". I play "Doc" which is funny 'cause I actually think that I'm a little too young to play 'im.

-"Doc" is my future sister-in-law's nickname for me. Weird.

I...ahhhh. I got nothin'. Later.




No comments: