Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yeah...busy pants



Hey. This is Zachary Ryan. (Heretofore known for the purposes of this blog as "Zerp") Born last Thursday, April 5th @ 2:23pm. 3.37 kgs. 52cm. Heeeeeeeee's a button! And I would have been completely remiss if I didn't post a picture of this handsome little man. Congratulations you two!

He's gonna be a great dad. And to all the aunties and uncles out there, I get it. I used to think it was such a strange and trivial thing when all the aunties and uncles I know got worked up about future nieces and nephews. It always struck me as sort of a guest-starring role in terms of child birth, with the wife and hubby taking center stage.

Nope.

I got myself super excited over that frassy, poopy baby. And since I don't have any goals for chitlins in the immediate future- I'll take him. He is beautiful, like mama and papa. Everyone who reads/lurks/etc. Do me a easy favor?

Cyber send them all your love.

No comments: