Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy Crack

I'm bored, busy as hell, and feeling run down. So I give you crack- After having done so many of these things, I'm thinking I'll need to have a test to see how many actual posters are paying attention. It'll be multiple choice, true/false, and essay. Instant credit will be given for any written in answer that sez "Because he's beautiful"...

1. Height?
5' 10"

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
I thought you injected it? (No. Doi)

3. Do you own a gun?
Several realistic toys/bb guns that work well as props. If you need to own a gun, you're fooling yourself. Open up a newspaper to figure that lil' equation out...fucking guns. Ugh.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Nah. Mostly because I haven't been to the doc in over 7 years now, I may have forgotten what it feels like.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
The only time I'll eat'em are at live sporting events. Otherwise, even the sight of those gray gas station dogs that look like they've sat their since the 1st Bush adminstration make me want to vom.

7. What's your favorite Christmas song?
I like'em all, actually. Except for that lame ass Paul McCartney song "Simply, Having, A wonderful Christmas time!". GODS! You were a Beatle, Man! There are enough muzak cover versions of your songs that we don't need you to actually WRITE one that gets AIRPLAY! My head throbs thinking about it. Bad form, Sir McCartney. Thou shouldst know the better!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
OJ, Water, One cuppa java. (Sometimes a skinny mocha at a coffee shop if it's a study-Sunday for buddies)

9. Can you do push ups?
Yup. All sorts. Great pre-exhaust workout before you wail on your pecs.

10. Is your bathroom clean?
Tidy. I've been so busy that the dust is what's grossin' me out. I need to do a deep cleaning before friends/family visit again. And I was thinking of having a cast party for GMIKFTH? Iiiiiii don't tink so!

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
My ichi-yen necklace

12. Do you like painkillers?
Ibuprofen is my b#tch right now. (Always is during fight shows. Especially now that I'm doing two) The heavy stuff not so much. It usually leaves me feeling like I'm having an out of body experience (Not very comfortable in my own skin. Well, less comfortable than I normally am anyway) And it interrupts my sleep pattern to a greater extent. (W/in the last 1.5 years I've taken painkiller/muscle relaxants twice. Both times, instead of putting me out? I was lucid and frassy until the wee hours)

13. What do you do to lure in the opposite sex?
My all new old cheap moves, bold behavior, a certain fading bedside manner, a knack for subversive double-entendres...and roofies.

14. Do you have A.D.D.?
I'd say I qualify as a...hey! A bunny!

16. Middle Name?
David

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. I have a runny nose, sneezes, and a sore throat. If working/rehearsing/studying 7 days a week for the last two and the next 2 weeks is doing this to me...I'll be pissed. 2. When will my federal refund come, dammit! 3. I've got a lot of s#it to do this week.

18. Name the last 3 things you have bought?
Veggie burrito from Little T's/Garlic skin roller from Kitchen Window/Shared brunch for buddies at the Independent.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Water/Any Diet (Mt. Dew, Coke, Caffeine free Coke)/Pinot Grigio

22. Current worry?
The same. Debt. Health. Time.

23. Current hate?
My washing machine and refrigerator. The former, b/c it still doesn't work and I haven't had a lot of time to f#ck with it before seeing if it requires actual replacement. (And then, do I want a stacked W/D set up to make room for the future "2nd downstairs bathroom?") The latter, b/c it's old (Energy Hog)...ugly (Really old)...and doesn't have a working light fixture (Broke).

And the City of Mipples, for citing my old garage for being ugly and needing re-painted...or else I get a fine. F#ck you, city.

24. Favorite place to be?
Right now, home and bed would be stellar. Meesa tired.

25. How did you bring in the New Year?
At Dorajar and Magrooder's casa. It was keen!

26. Where would you like to go?
As in on a trip? Ideally, Dorajar and I have been frassin' about going to Paris then Rome (via Ryan Air) and doing Europe on the cheap. Right now it's come down to (hopefully) flying to CO and renting a car, then driving South to camp throughout the upper Southwest. We may just settle for a weekend in Two Harbors. We're both booked until the end of June it seems. : (

27. Do you own slippers?
Oh God yes. Do you understand what state we're in?

28. What shirt are you wearing?
Black Baccarat dress shirt with tiny white pin stripes. Probably more fashionable two years ago when the verticle stripe fad was in. (And it was much less "fade-y"...I suck at laundry)

No comments: