Friday, December 24, 2004

Ah-HA! Fooled you didn't I?

And it ain't even April 1st. Suckah's!!!

So if you're reading this, you might be wondering why I'm not out fighting the crowds in DT Mpls today. Weeeelllll, let's just say that fate is a fickle thing. I came home from work last night with the prospect of hitting the dojo and the gym one last time before I get too old to get outta bed). and was instead greeted by a CUH-RYing fiancee', who woke up feeling a little under the weather, and thruout the day her condition- as the Doc's on "ER" say- steadily worsened. Understand that when your career is hoofin' and tweetin', a sore body & sore throat becomes a little more than a "Call the boss cuz I don't feel too good". My girl is a trooper , and she plowed back out to Chan for a 2 show day in below 0 temps. Anyway, she needs the rest so I chose to let the poor thing get some x-tra Z's today, since I'm attributing her condition to stress. (Read past blogs to get caught up on that drama. With 4 jobs apiece and a house that needs finishing, it was bound to happen to one of us. I just happen to be invincible.)

She is feeling a bit better today. We'll still be a-partying on the 25th.

I also wanted to wish peeps an early Happy X-mas and to remember that this season is truly about...ZZzzzzzzzz. Sorry, lost my train of thought there. Really, I write today for the folks who are at work: I understand that it sucks-ballza, and I feel for you. However, if you work downtown and did happen to see the Mo-Fo's 8th floor exhibit, tell me how it was. I hate missing that exhibit, even if I'm trying to be all gallant and stuff.

I did get my tubby butt to the gym though. It was niiiiice and quiet.

No comments: