Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Pee Receipt



Did you know that you get a receipt for when you do your drug test? And that the technician really responds well if you are pleasantly mannered? I kid you not, I went in and did my business and she commented on my manners. How about that.

That, and it was sort of like the TSA process at the airport now. They don't actually make you empty your pockets or frisk you for contraband urine but they do ask that you take out all "pens, liquids, lighters, and chapstick".

Really? Chapstick? Would someone honestly try and taint their sample of pee with Carmex? "Bill! We have an anomaly here. There is a large quantity of glycerin in this persons urine, and it smells suspiciously like cherries!"

Hoooookay. In other news, yes, I did ask if anyone spikes their pee with asparagus pre-test. She told me that she didn't know, nor did she check.

My sympathies go out to women who do the pregnancy stick pee test. Even being able to point and shoot, it's a dicey process to try and aim into a small erlenmeyer flask.

My pee was really, really hot. Annnnnnd....gross out.

No comments: