Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh Raggedyman....

Y'know...

I like Mel Gibson a lot. I won't even lie to you. He's a man-crush I'm not ashamed of admitting to. (Or my love of big-'splosion-blow'em-up action movies either) I'll even go so far as saying that I like about 95% of his films. He was so frickin' cool in the "Lethal Weapon" franchise, and I even like part four for what it was worth. "The Passion". Labor of love. "Braveheart"? Doi. And it was only last year that I frassed with another actor on an overnight shoot about the "awesome" factor of "Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome" ("We're quite a pair, Raggedyman") He's funny. Gives hilarious interviews. He's a good movie "runner". (I won't bore y'all with this, but seriously? Some motherfuckers look plain stupid when they run in the movies. Watch Steven Seagal. Guy runs like a retarded velociraptor.) So yeah. Mel. Go Mel.

But.

I'm reminded of the phrase an old co-worker told me. "You know something? 1 'Aw Shit' can obliterate 50 'Attaboys!' " I think we were talking about Clinton at the time.

Dude.

Dumba$$. We're all human and he had a relapse and he's experiencing remorse but still...

Dumba$$.

No comments: