Friday, August 04, 2006

It's that time, Fringer's

This is where I peeeemp my show. And the lil' diva inside me'll highlight the shows I'll be in...and a special star by the banana hammock show. I'm playing a guy named Garret Seaver...a cowboy with unusual singing talents.

From the good folks who brought you past Fringe successes Kung Fu Hamlet, 8/7 Central, and Zombiemania comes:

Project: Twin Cities American Next Top Idol Search!

Presented by No Refunds Theatre Co.

NEVER THE SAME SHOW TWICE! This summer, at the Minnesota Fringe Festival, contestants from around the world will compete for the chance to be the next No Refunds Superstar, and win ONE HUNDRED MILLION BAJILLION DOLLARS! See these starry eyed hopefuls conquer scientifically designed performance challenges that will transform your thoughts into happy emoticons! Each episodic performance welcomes a new crop of contestants; the winners advance to the semi-finals, and the losers are put to death! No matter who wins…we keep your money.

All performances at Intermedia Farts- A scent free venue

Saturday 8/5 at 7:00 PM
Sunday 8/6 at 10:00 PM
Thursday 8/10 at 5:30 PM
Saturday 8/12 at 10:00 PM *
Sunday 8/13 at 4:00 PM

2 comments:

tallen said...

kick some ass! i hope to catch you, possibly in the banana hammock... otherwise on your sunday performance... fingers crossed!
this will be the year i see more than one show outside my venue... I WILL!

P said...

Right on! Get healthy first, dough...

xo

(And FeeJ? Your card made me cry)