Saturday, June 24, 2006

Frassy Friday

No wonder my car is frassy. Drive to Woodbury, drive to DT Mipples for a callback. Back To the 'bury. Then back to DT Mipples in hot-hot-hot rush hour traffic for an audition at Hey City. (Sorry if I missed you RSvP) Eh. Meh Beep woot.

Keep your fingers crossed on both, please. Really. The 2nd one especially, for my sanity. See me in person if you want a further explanation.

So, Pepp's came over to make me dinner while I got ready for this, um...party? (btw- I have a new love in my neighborhood co-op. It truly 'tis the bomb shite.) Thanks to her generosity, my fridge is stocked with TJ wine and fresh veggie niblets. We noshed black bean veggie wraps b4 heading out to a skyscraper party. That's right. 'Bean had some friends he had worked with that throw an annual solstice party, and were cool with him dragging us along. (He also brought his daughter and her BeeF, plus his date Ray-ray.)

And, um. So. Wow.


You know, I've been in some big frickin' homes. Mansions even. I've never, however, hung out in the top 3 floors of a down town art deco skyscraper. It. Was. Hot.

Seriously, here's me trying to be all dapper and upscale with my hipster ensemble and the rest of the partygoers are wearing jeans, T's, and polo's...

For serial, the top three floors. What a frassin' view.

Still didn't keep me from making a joke that I'd probably do nude jumping jacks in front of the window to see if I could make out my naked silhouette on the glass building across the street.

No comments: